The 2010 is Texwrap’s offering for applications requiring the wrapping of products at moderate speed where product length or height exceeds the capacity of an L-sealer. The 2010 is flexible enough to wrap anything from a deck of cards to a bundle of wood flooring. The 2010 also has a big product handling capacity capable of wrapping products up to 10” high and up to 20” wide. With film/conveyor speeds of 100 feet per minute, the 2010 has plenty of speed to handle a variety of applications. The 2010 is also available in a larger version (model 2810) designed to seal even wider packages.
The 2010 is an intermittent motion sealer in which the infeed conveyor stops momentarily while the end seal is being made. In a 2-belt design, the end seal is made prior to the side seal. This design allows the 2010 to fit in the space of an L-sealer but also requires the product to be spaced apart prior to entering the infeed conveyor.
The 2010 is easy to use, rugged enough for constant operation, and comes standard with premium features not available on competitive models in this price range including low-mount film cradle, touchscreen library to easily recall package setups, and automatic dwell time compensator.
- Large product size capacity
- Comes standard with Texwrap Round side seal
- Bolt-on film folder
- Maximum Film capacity: 32″
- Built in flexibility; wrapper can run with a variety of in-feed configurations.
- Easy change over “Tool less” set up
- Touchscreen with set-up product memory & machine diagnositcs
- Upstream/Downstream handshaking, quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Welded tubular construction with powder coat finish
- Internal scrap take up with film break and take up reel alarms
- Inverter duty AC motors
- Sensorless vector AC drives
- High performance AC inverter duty motors